This website will feature soil water and irrigation issues of statewide interest. It is being developed by Laosheng Wu, Assistant Cooperative Extension Irrigation/Water Management Specialist, in the Department of Environmental Sciences at UC Riverside.
The website will include the following information and topics:
- Newsworthy articles and announcements more...
- Personnel directory of people working on soil water and irrigation management issues
- Water management issues in California (in progress)
- ETo, crop coefficents more...
- Vegetative water use tables more...
- Instruments for Soil Water/Salinity/Temperature Measurement more...
- Reclaimed water application issues
- Linkages to the California Irrigation Management Information System (CIMIS) and other websites focusing on soil water and irrigation management issues
- 951 827-4664 (Laosheng Wu)
- Postal address
- Deptartment of Environmental Sciences
- UC Riverside, CA 92521
- Electronic mail
- General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Soil Water and Irrigation Management is published quarterly by Dr. Laosheng Wu, Cooperative Extension Irrigation/Water Management Specialist in the Department of Environmental Sciences at the University of California, Riverside. The intent of the publication is to disseminate summaries of research results and topics of interest to UC farm advisors, CE specialists, and UC faculty working in areas related to water management and environmental sciences. The publication is edited by Dr. Wu and Deborah Silva and designed by Jack Van Hise, UCR Printing and Reprographics. Additional copies are available upon request. Please address comments and correspondence to Dr. Wu. Contact Dr. Wu via e-mail (email@example.com), by telephone (951-827-4664), by fax (951-827-2954), or by mail addressed to him in the Department of Environmental Sciences, University of California, Riverside, Riverside, CA 92521. Soil Water and Irrigation Management is issued in furtherance of Cooperative Extension work, Acts of May 8, 1914 and June 30, 1914, in cooperation with the United States Department of Agriculture, W. R. Gomes, Director, University of California Cooperative Extension. The University of California, in accordance with Federal and State law and University policy, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, medical condition (cancer-related), ancestry, marital status, citizenship, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era veteran or special disabled veteran. The University also prohibits sexual harassment. Inquiries regarding the University's nondiscrimination policies may be directed to the Affirmative Action Director, University of California, Agriculture and Natural Resources, 1111 Franklin Street, Oakland, CA 94607-5200, (510) 987-0096.